josephs.bryant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:24:17 PDT 2011
A friend of ours left M.S.I.A. recently, after having attended the
University of Santa Monica and after having participated in countless
hours of Insight Seminars' LGAT mind-control methods. This person is
now barely functional and has emotionally and psychologically all but
So, as an accompaniment to the upcoming release of a film entitled The
Wayshower, and the recent publication of Ronald and Mary Hulnick's
Loyalty to Your Soul, we have decided to make available to the public
once again the entire contents of Peter McWilliams' "Life 102: What to
Do When Your Guru Sues You" as a .pdf torrent.
M.S.I.A (pronounced "Messiah") stands for the Movement of Spiritual
Inner Awareness. Its founder and spiritual leader is known as John-
John-Roger was born Roger Delano Hinkins in Rains, Utah. He was raised
a Mormon and later dabbled in Eckankar before forming his own group in
1968. M.S.I.A. was incorporated as a church in 1971.
Life 102 is here:
Please make the availability of this downloadable torrent known to
your friends and colleagues. Ask them to download and "seed" it to
other torrent sites. Don't let J-R suppress this book forever!
SOME QUESTIONS FOR J-R:
1) Why did M.S.I.A. sue Peter McWilliams in Superior Court and why
did you personally sue Peter McWilliams in Federal Court? Isn’t that
contradictory to the ideas presented in your book Forgiveness? Why did
you not follow your own teachings, forgive him, and let everyone move
on with their lives?
2) Did you diagnose Peter McWilliams as having AIDS and
tuberculosis, but offer to spiritually protect him from both if he
would put your name on books he was writing and give M.S.I.A. a
3) Did Peter McWilliams give MSIA more than $600,000 in
“royalties” for books he and he alone wrote? (LIFE 101, DO IT!, You
Can’t Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought)
4) Why do you deny that Arianna Huffington is an active M.S.I.A.
minister as well as one of your Initiates?
5) Why would Arianna Huffington feel the need to repeatedly deny
her spiritual connection with you and M.S.I.A.?
6) Have you ever had sex with any of your spiritual initiates? If
not, why do so many men who were on your staff (no pun intended) say
that you seduced them with spiritual promises?
7) Did you really try out the effectiveness of tear gas on your
8) Have you ever used electric cattle prods on your dogs?
9) Did you write a pornographic letter to a 13-year-old girl? If
not, then why have two handwriting experts independently identified
the handwriting on the envelope as yours?
10) Did you break into Professor David Lane’s apartment and steal
from him research materials unflattering to you? If not, then how did
a handwritten note ‘NO MORE!’, also in your handwriting, get there?
11) Considering your size, isn’t it a little embarrassing for MSIA
to sell a weight-loss “Body Balance” course based on your teachings?
More information about the Skeptix